Choose your accommodation
Welcome to our accommodation information site. Coming to the University and living in a major city like London is an exciting prospect and it's important to find somewhere safe, affordable and comfortable to live.
We aim to give you a comprehensive guide to student housing in London, including:
- finding accommodation in external student halls of residence
- searching for private rented accommodation (flat shares, whole flat and house rentals)
- finding single-semester and short-stay accommodation, including homestay and hotels and B&Bs
- living in private rented accommodation and receiving guidance on rental contracts and flat sharing with other students
- advice about summer accommodation
- landlord services including opportunities for landlords and agents to advertise accommodation to our students
For specific questions, refer to our contact page for telephone, email and address details. If you'd prefer to talk to someone in person, we have a drop-in service Monday to Friday at both the Aldgate and Holloway Hubs, 9:30am until 12:30, and on Tuesday and Wednesday at the Moorgate Hub.
Drop-ins are a first-come first seen service, with each drop-in lasting a maximum of 20 minutes. As advisers can only see a certain number of students during each drop-in session, it is advisable to arrive as early as possible. If you arrive late or the maximum number of students has been seen, you will be referred to the next drop-in session.
Please scroll through the sections below by clicking on the navigation bar arrows to the bottom left of the page.
Please note: London Metropolitan University does not own or manage any halls of residence. All halls featured within this site are privately owned, therefore applications must be submitted directly to the hall provider. Details of how to do so appear at the bottom of each individual hall page.