Choose your accommodation
Welcome to the Accommodation information site. Coming to the University and living in a major city like London is an exciting prospect and it's important to find somewhere safe, affordable and comfortable to live.
We aim to give you a comprehensive guide to student housing in London, including:
- finding accommodation in external student halls of residence
- searching for private rented accommodation (flat shares, whole flat and house rentals)
- finding single semester and short stay accommodation, including homestay and hotels and B&Bs
- living in private rented accommodation and receiving guidance on rental contracts and flat sharing with other students
- advice about summer accommodation
- landlord services including opportunities for landlords and agents to advertise accommodation to our students
For specific questions, refer to our contact page for telephone, email and address details. If you'd prefer to talk to someone in person, we have a drop-in advice service in Student Services located on the Mezzanine level of the Learning Centre (Holloway campus). Opening hours are 11am to 1pm and 2.30pm to 4pm from Monday to Friday.
Please scroll through the sections below by clicking on the navigation bar arrows to the bottom left of the page.
Please note: London Metropolitan University does not own or manage any halls of residence. All halls featured within this site are privately owned, therefore applications must be submitted directly to the hall provider. Details of how to do so appear at the bottom of each individual hall page.