A culture of research
Research and knowledge exchange are central to the culture of intellectual enquiry at London Met.
Research and collaboration underpin the University's consultancy work and our engagements with our partners in business, industry, public bodies and local communities.
At London Met, research is conducted within our faculties. Various research groupings have been established to investigate and address important social, economic, political, cultural, scientific and technological challenges.
You will be inspired by an international body of lecturers actively engaged with world-class research.
Our research is often multi-disciplinary, and staff welcome the opportunity to supervise research students on topics related to their work.
Staff at London Met undertake innovative, relevant, and evidence-based research, as well as offering consultancy and training, in areas such as:
- urban policy
- migration and migrants
- education with a commitment to social justice
- violence against women and children and the emergence of trafficking
- work and working lives
- banking, finance and economics
- intelligent systems
- architecture for rapid change and scarce resources
- curation and socially engaged art practices
- religion and politics
- politics learning and teaching in higher education
What our research students say
Research and Postgraduate Office
|Address||London Metropolitan University|
|166-220 Holloway Road|
|London N7 8DB|
|Tel||+44 (0)20 7133 4095|