Dr Sarah Atchia
Dr Sarah Atchia holds a PhD and BSc with the subject specialism of Microbiology.
- Biochemical Society
- British Society for Immunology
- Institute of Biology (MIBiol)
- BSc (Hons) Biomedical Science
- MSc Biomedical Science
- Water quality
- In vitro toxicological assays
- S Atchia, P McAthey, A Searle and I Rowland. 1991. Analysis of cytochrome P450 production in petite mutants of the yeast Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Mutagenesis 6 (5) 442.
- S Atchia, P McAthey, A Searle and I Rowland. 1991. Effect of a - tocopherol on tetrachloromethane induced toxicity and cytochrome P450 activity in yeast. Mutagenesis 6 (5) 443.
- Smith T, Corcoran M C, Atchia S M and Williams G A 1993. Glycosylation of yeast microsomal proteins: preliminary characterization studies. Biochem Soc Trans 21(4):410S.
- R Thurman, A Athanasopoulos, M Allan and S Atchia. 2001. Bottle Wars: England versus Scotland versus France. Int. J. Food Sci. and Nutrition 53, (3):209-16.