Do something you love
Apply to London Metropolitan University for a January start
If you missed out on beginning your studies in September, don’t worry. We offer a range of courses starting in January for you to choose from.
At London Met we focus on your employability and career. Many of our teaching programmes are designed together with employers and professionals, making the skills you learn the ones they need. So that you get the most out of your degree, we can help with work experience and volunteering opportunities, free careers advice, industry contacts and networking events.
Hotline opening hours
Our January application hotline is open 10am to 5pm, Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays and the period 24 December to 3 January).
Fast track your studies
Study with us in January and you can complete your three-year degree in two-and-a-half years. The first six months includes intensive learning, with seminars and lectures throughout the summer. We offer more support and smaller classes so that you can progress quickly in your studies and gain some great learning skills for the rest of your degree.
Other reasons to start your degree in January
- You don't need to go through UCAS - undergraduate students can apply direct to our Admissions team by phone. Just call 0800 032 4441.
- Extended degree programme students can complete their foundation year (Year 0) in six months and progress to the first year of a three-year degree in September.
- Many students benefit from one of London Met's bursaries - including the London Met bursary and Extended Degree Bursary.
- January students have more contact time with their lecturers. This means greater support to help you succeed.
- Completing your course in a shorter time means you spend less money on accommodation.
Browse our undergraduate courses starting in January now, and then it all starts with a simple step – just call our hotline and speak to a dedicated course adviser.
If you've already got your entry qualification, you don't need to wait around until September to begin studying a postgraduate course and start increasing your earning potential.
Other reasons to start your postgraduate course in January
- It's simple to apply online, just browse our postgraduate courses starting in January and click apply from the course page.
- Eligible postgraduate students starting in January can still benefit from a government Postgraduate Loan to help fund their studies.
- If you need any help with your application our admissions team is just a phone call away - call them on 0800 032 4441.
Browse our postgraduate courses starting in January now.
What sort of course would you like to study?
Got a question?
If our call centre is closed or the line is busy, or you would prefer us to contact you, please leave your details below and a member of our Admissions team will be in touch as soon as possible. We will only use the details you provide here to contact you with information about studying at London Metropolitan University.