Fast track your studies
Study with us in January and you can complete your three-year degree in two-and-a-half years. The first six months includes intensive learning, with seminars and lectures throughout the summer. We offer more support and smaller classes so that you can progress quickly in your studies and gain some great learning skills for the rest of your degree.
Other reasons to start your degree in January
- You don't need to go through UCAS – undergraduate students can apply direct to our admissions team by phone. The hotline number is open from October, but before then you can still apply direct online if you wish.
- Extended degree programme students can complete their foundation year (Year 0) in six months and progress to the first year of a three-year degree in September.
- Many students applying for January 2018 will benefit from one of London Met's bursaries, which include the London Met Bursary and Extended Degree Bursary.
- January students have more contact time with their lecturers. This means greater support to help you succeed.
- Completing your course in a shorter time means you spend less money on accommodation.
Browse our undergraduate courses starting in January now, and then it all starts with a simple step – just call our hotline and speak to a dedicated course adviser.
If you've already got your entry qualification, you don't need to wait until September to begin studying a postgraduate course and start increasing your earning potential.
Other reasons to start your postgraduate course in January
- It's simple to apply online, just browse our postgraduate courses starting in January and click the apply button from the course page.
- Eligible postgraduate students starting in January can still benefit from a government Postgraduate Loan to help fund their studies.
- If you need any help with your application our admissions team is just a phone call away – call them on 0800 032 4441.
Browse our postgraduate courses starting in January now.
What sort of course would you like to study?
Got a question?
If you're interested in studying a course with us and need advice or information, please leave your details below and a member of our Admissions team will be in touch as soon as possible. We will only use the details you provide here to contact you with information about studying at London Metropolitan University.