Funding your studies
Pay your fees in instalments
You can pay your fees in instalments, either:
- two equal instalments: 50% on enrolment and 50% by 31 December (31 May if you begin your course in January/February)
- four instalments: 50% on enrolment, then three equal payments on the last working day of the month commencing in October (March if you begin your course in January/February)
If you are late with an instalment you may have to pay an extra charge of £100.
In addition, postgraduate students only have two alternative options:
- if you are in receipt of a Postgraduate Loan from the Student Loans Company: if you are able to provide evidence of being in receipt of a Postgraduate Loan from Student Finance England you will be permitted to pay your fees in three equal instalments in line with your loan payment schedule; please bring your Student Loans Company confirmation to your face-to-face enrolment where you will be asked to sign an instalment plan with a member of the Finance team
- nine instalments: 20% on enrolment, then eight equal payments by direct debit on the last working day of the month commencing in October (March for February starters), or via automatic payments from your credit or debit card. Please note that the nine instalments option is only available to postgraduate students
Eligibility, restrictions and exemptions
- Please note the paying in instalments option is not applicable to Study Abroad, Study in London Programme students, and any international student requiring a Tier 4 student visa
- the nine instalments option is only available to postgraduate students
If you would like to pay your fees in instalments you should contact Income Collection:
- +44(0)20 7423 0000
Contact Income Collection:
- +44(0)20 7423 0000
See our fee payment policy, which also includes information about current economic sanctions in place that mean the University is unable to accept payments originating from countries sanctioned by either the UK or the US.
Book a place with us to go through your funding options for your studies. We are here from 9am to 4pm during the week to help you with any queries you may have on student finance and funding matters.