Library borrowing membership
Apply for alumni borrowing membership at the library information desk in any of our libraries with the completed application form and proof of ID and address.
Borrowing membership charges:
- 6 months period - £25
- One year period - £50
- Borrow up to 4 items from the main print collection. This does not include borrowing from the 24 Hour Collections.
- Membership will either be for 1 year or 6 months.
- Charges are subject to annual review.
- Payment must be done via E-shop.
- You will need to bring the application form, proof of your identity and address.
If you would like to borrow books from library, then you require to have borrowing membership for the library. Please complete the application form to receive borrowing membership for the library.
Please note: To join, you will need to bring proof of your identity and address (e.g. utility bill, bank statement, rent book) and the fee to any of our libraries. We accept cash payments only at Holloway Rd or Calcutta House Libraries. If you do not have an alumni ID card please apply for one first and then upon approval you may apply to use the library borrowing service.
Important: You must have the current credit card type Alumni card before applying for Library borrowing membership. The Alumni Office will replace your old card with a new one, free of charge. Applications can be made here: Apply for alumni card.
Alumni ID card application can be made here.