Interviewing Skills (short course)
Why study this course?
This course aims to provide participants with an enhanced ability to use the specific communication skills necessary to carry out interviews in a wide range of organisational contexts.
- demonstrate awareness of the key skills and competencies of effective interviewing
- recognise the importance of effective interviewing in a variety of workplace contexts
- embed and deliver consideration of equality, inclusion and diversity in their interviewing practice
- design and deliver an interview in a given work context (eg recruitment)
- practise interviewing skills to develop confident management of the process
- review and evaluate competence and develop a personal action plan
This course is for candidates who already work in an HR role or who wish to specialise in this field, completion of this course will provide an opportunity to gain specialist skills, knowledge and the competencies needed to engage in various interview situations within different organisational settings. This will enhance your career progression and advancement, either within your current organisation or within another organisation.
How to apply
If you wish to apply for this postgraduate course, download and fill out the Short Course Application Form and send the completed form via email to Angele Cauthery at email@example.com
Once your application has been processed and you have been accepted, you will receive an email with further instructions and information, including pertaining to the course and payment options.
When to apply
We are now accepting applications for 2016 and 2017.
We reserve the right to cancel the course at any time prior to its start date for any reason. If a course should not run, paid fees will of course be reimbursed in full.