Welcome to the Accommodation Bureau
Welcome to the Accommodation Bureau: London Metropolitan University’s office of student accommodation and housing services.
Coming to university and living in a major city like London is an exciting prospect, and it's important to find somewhere safe, affordable and comfortable to live.
The Accommodation Bureau aims to give you a comprehensive gude to to student housing in London, including:
- finding accommodation in external student halls of residence (Guide to current availability)
- searching for private rented accommodation (flatshares, whole flat and house rentals)
- single semester and short stay accommodation, including homestay and hotels and B&Bs
- living in private rented accommodation: guidance on rental contracts and flat sharing with other students
- advice about summer accommodation
- landlord services: opportunities for landlords and agents to advertise properties to our students
For specific questions, you can contact us.
We have a drop-in advice service in Student Services located on the Mezzanine level of the The Learning Centre (Holloway Campus). Opening hours are 11am - 1pm and 2.30pm - 4pm Monday to Friday.
We also operate a chat surgery via Facebook and Skype.