Welcome to the Accommodation Bureau, London Metropolitan University’s office of student accommodation and housing services. Coming to university and living in a major city like London is an exciting prospect and it's important to find somewhere safe, affordable and comfortable to live.
The Accommodation Bureau aims to give you a comprehensive guide to student housing in London, including:
- finding accommodation in external student halls of residence (see our guide to current availability)
- searching for private rented accommodation (flat shares, whole flat and house rentals)
- finding single semester and short stay accommodation, including homestay and hotels and B&Bs
- living in private rented accommodation: guidance on rental contracts and flat sharing with other students
- advice about summer accommodation
- landlord services: opportunities for landlords and agents to advertise properties to our students
For specific questions, you can contact us. If you'd prefer to talk to someone in person we have a drop-in advice service in Student Services located on the Mezzanine level of the the Learning Centre (Holloway campus). Opening hours are 11am - 1pm and 2.30pm - 4pm from Monday to Friday. We also operate a chat surgery via Facebook and Skype.
Please scroll through the sections below by clicking on the navigation bar arrows to the bottom left of the page.
Please note: London Metropolitan University does not own or manage any halls of residence. All halls featured within this site are privately owned, therefore applications must be submitted directly to the hall provider. Details of how to do so appear at the bottom of each individual hall page.