Specialist sports injury assessment and treatment
Sports Injuries Clinic
Our Sports Injuries Clinic is conveniently situated in the Science Centre on Hornsey Road, a few minutes walk from Holloway Road tube station (Piccadilly line). We are open to students, staff and the general public.
We offer a range of services including:
- injury diagnosis with full clinical assessment
- treatment and rehabilitation for all stages of injury recovery
- tailored and sports specific services
Why should you visit the Sports Injuries Clinic?
- Our fully operational clinic offers a clean spacious environment for treatment as well as a fully equipped rehabilitation room.
- All students are in their final year and have similar levels of expertise. Many have already worked with professional athletes.
- For every appointment, there is a fully qualified and experienced sports therapist at hand to assist the student when needed.
- Your appointment fee will contribute towards an invaluable learning environment where our sports therapy students develop their skills safely and effectively.
- You will find that our facility is second to none and our fees are extremely competitive.
Students are taught to take a very thorough approach to their diagnosis, and at your first appointment we will complete a full assessment of your injury. Following appointments will be dedicated to follow up injury treatment and rehabilitation.
Full details about opening times, prices and how to book are available as you scroll down this page.
If you are a self-employed practitioner you might be interested in renting a clinic space from us. A number of other self-employed practitioners are in residence at our facility.