Pacific Court offers a range of shared flats and studio apartments in a fantastic east London location, just 15 to 20 minutes' walk to the Aldgate campus.
Stepney Green tube station is just a few minutes’ walk from the building, with access to the District and Circle, Hammersmith and City lines.
Pacific Court has a common room, courtyard, laundry and bike storage facilities. The building and maintenance teams are on hand if you need them, plus there is 24-hour security with secure door entry systems and CCTV cameras.
Choose from a range of two five-bedroom shared flats with your own bathroom and study area, perfect for sharing with friends or meeting new people. Alternatively, there are studio flats with your own kitchen/living area and bathroom, for more independent student living.
All bills, Wi-Fi and contents insurance are included in the price – making budgeting easier. Plus, on-site maintenance and customer service teams are on hand to help if you need them.
Facilities and what's included
- all bills included: water, heating, electricity, high-speed wi-fi and contents insurance
- 24-hour security cameras and secure door entry systems for your reassurance
- on-site customer service and maintenance teams on hand if you need them
- laundry room
- en suite bathrooms
- secure bike storage
- fortnightly cleaning of communal kitchen and living areas
- my Unite App
- choice of shared flats and studio apartments
- private courtyard
- common room with pool table
Price for 2018/19 Academic session
En suite rooms are available from £242 per week.
15 Assembly Passage
London, E1 4EY
Tel: 0800 783 4213 (From the UK)
+44 117 302 7399 (From outside the UK)
Unite Students website
How to apply
For additional information and to book a viewing or secure your room, please visit the Unite Students website.