It's important to find somewhere safe, affordable and comfortable to live in a new city, so we're here to give you a comprehensive guide to student housing in London.
We aim to give you a comprehensive guide to student housing in London, including:
- finding accommodation in external student halls of residence
- searching for private rented accommodation (flat shares, whole flat and house rentals)
- finding single-semester and short-stay accommodation, including homestay and hotels and bed and breakfasts (B&Bs)
- living in private rented accommodation
- advice about summer accommodation
- landlord services including opportunities for landlords and agents to advertise accommodation to our students
Please scroll through the sections below by clicking on the navigation bar arrows to the bottom left of the page.
Please note: London Metropolitan University does not own or manage any halls of residence or accommodation. All halls and accommodation featured on this site are privately owned, therefore applications must be submitted directly to the hall provider.