- a joint furniture project with Studio 1, set by Peter Marigold and Hitch Mylius
- the Royal Society of Arts (RSA) competition Re-Work, to design and produce a product or piece of furniture made from recycled office furniture
- a competition set by Della Valentina Office for a new workstation intended for domestic use
- a competition set by Houseology to design a modular storage system
- two Worshipful Company competitions: Bespoke and Design Innovation
Product Design BA
|Where||Calcutta House, Studio 1, first floor|
|When||Tuesday and Friday|
Studio 1: Prospéct
Peter Marigold, Chris Emmett and Cathy Stack
The studio themes focus on a series of projects that are not necessarily related but have an attitude of making the best out of the situation that life has dumped on you.
Studio 4: Encrypt
Steph Amen, Karen Coughlan, James Hunting and Marta Jowska
Studio 4: Encrypt will challenge you to question, reimagine and reconfigure what you believe a design process to be.