- I. Araujo and H. Kazemian (2019), Enhancement of Capacity, Detectability and Distortion of BMP, GIF and JPEG images with Distributed Steganography, I. J. Computer Network and Information Security, Published Online November 2019 in MECS (http://www.mecs-press.org/) DOI: 10.5815/ijcnis.2019.11.03, 11, 21-27.
- M. Amirhosseini and H. Kazemian (2019) Automating the process of identifying the preferred representational system in Neuro Linguistic Programming using Natural Language Processing, Cognitive Processing Journal, Vol 20(2), pp. 175-193.
- Y. Patel, K. Ouazzane, V. Vassilev, J.Li (2019) Remote Banking Fraud Detection Framework using Sequence Learners, International journal of Internet Banking and Commerce, April 2019 Vol. 24, no. 1, ISSN: 1204-5357.
- J. Turner (2019) Performer/choreographer for Valerie Ross’s new music composition The Cusp of Life at The Centre for Intercultural Musicology at Churchill College’s International Conference on Musical Intersections in Practice (MIP2019), 25-26 October 2019, Cambridge.
- J. Turner (2019) Taking Turns with TURNING WORLDS at Ashwell at Home, Baldock Arts Festival and the Posh Clubs in Hastings, Hove, Crawley, May-June 2019.
- H. Kazemian, C.M. Grimaldi (2018) Cascading classifier application for topology prediction of TMB proteins, IEEE SSCI 2018, Symposium Series on Computational Intelligence, Bangalore, India, pp 1049 – 1055, 18-21 November 2018.
- Y. Ma, H. Kazemian (2018) Trapdoor-indistinguishable Public Key Encryption with Multi-Keywords Search, 11th International Conference on Security of Information and Networks (SIN-2018) in Cardiff UK, 10-12 Sep 2018.
- M. Amirhosseini, H. Kazemian, K. Ouazzane, C. Chandler (2018) Natural Language Processing approach to NLP Meta model automation, International Joint Conference on Neural Networks 18, World Congress on Computational Intelligence (WCCI), Rio de Janeiro, BRAZIL, pp.186-193, 8-13 July 2018.
- M.M. Afzal, K. Ouazzane, V. Vassilev (2018) K-Nearest Neighbours based classifiers for moving object trajectories reconstructions, Visual 2018, Third International Conference on Applications and Systems of Visual Paradigms, pp 7-12, Venice 2018, ISBN: 978-1-61208-647-7
- J. Turner (2018) Dancer with Passage for PAR, a large scale performance for 30 women by choreographer Rosemary Lee for the Groundwork Festival, Cornwall, commissioned by CAST, 2018.
- J. Turner (2018) TURNING WORLDS presents The CFC Cabaret at First Manoeuvres, the Junction Arts Centre, Cambridge, 14 March 2018.
- J. Turner (2018) Dancer with the Big Sexy Show for over 60s Posh Clubs in Hastings, Hackney, Hove, Elephant & Castle, Crawley. Produced by Duckie, supported by a Celebrating Age grant from Arts Council, 2018.
- S. Habte, K. Ouazzane, P. Patel, S. Patel (2017) Generic Data Warehousing for Consumer Electronics Retail Industry, International Journal of Computer, Electrical, Automation, Control and Information Engineering Vol:11, No. 7, pp779-782.
- D. Palmer-Brown, F.F. Cai, P. Patel (2017) An Optimised Competency Framework to Prepare Students for Employment, 11th International Technology, Education and Development Conference, Spain. INTED Proceedings, pp.5399-5410. dx.doi.org/10.21125/inted.2017.1260.
- J. Turner (2017) Semaphore#Selfies at Conway Hall, 1 March 2017 and Colchester Arts Centre, 8 March 2017 with TURNING WORLDS and Dr Richard Hoadley (Anglia Ruskin University), 2017.
- H. Kazemian, S.A. Yusuf, K. White, C.M. Grimaldi (2016) NN approach and its comparison with NN-SVM to beta-barrel prediction, Expert Systems with Applications, doi:10.1016/j.eswa.2016.05.025, Vol. pp. 203–214, 1 November 2016.
- H. Kazemian (2016) Improving transmembrane protein prediction analysis using machine learning techniques, EMN Meeting on Membrane Conference, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 5-8 April 2016.
- I. Samizadeh, H. Kazemian, K. Fisher, K. Ouazzane (2016) Performance Optimization in Video Transmission over ZigBee using Particle Swarm Optimization, Int. Conference on Evolutionary Computation Theory and Application, ECTA 2016 #11, 9-11 November 2016.
- H.M. Elhoseny, O.S. Faragallah, H.E.H. Ahmed, H. Kazemian, H.S. El-sayed, F.E. Abd El-Samie (2016) The Effect of Fractional Fourier Transform Angle in Encryption Quality for Digital Images, Optik - International Journal for Light and Electron Optics, DOI 10.1016/j.ijleo.2015.08.152, 127 (1), 315–319, January 2016.
- M.M. Afzal, K. Ouazzane, V. Vassilev (2016) Incremental Reconstruction of Moving Object Trajectory, International Conference on Applications and Systems of Visual Paradigms, pp. 24-29. ISBN: 978-1-61208-520-3.
- D. Palmer-Brown, F.F. Cai, P. Patel (2016) Classifying and Evaluating Assessment Feedback Practices, 9th International Conference of Education, Research and Innovation, ICERI Proceedings, pp.6495-6506.
- D. Palmer-Brown, F.F. Cai, P. Patel (2016) Competency-based Feedback for the Improvement of Employment Outcomes for Computing Students, International Conference on Computational Science and Computational Intelligence, Las Vegas. IEEE Conference Publication, pp252-257.
- J. Turner (2016) Semaphore#Selfies at the New Cut Arts Centre, Suffolk, 7 May 2016 with TURNING WORLDS and Dr Richard Hoadley (Anglia Ruskin University).
- J. Turner (2016) Choreograms as the opening performance at the Early Dance Centre Biennial Conference, Terpsichore and her Sisters: the Relationships between Dance and other Arts, 8 April 2016, Anglia Ruskin University, 23 April 2016, Clear Cut, Globe Theatre Cardiff, 6 October 2016 and at the Chelmsford Festival, 12 November 2016 with TURNING WORLDS Dr Richard Hoadley (Anglia Ruskin University).
- J. Turner (2016) Choreographer/performer for dancefilm A Rare Glimpse garnering the Pavilion Dance South West’s Joie de Vivre Bronze Award July 2016 presented as part of Art of Age II programme Lillian Baylis Theatre, Sadlers Wells December 2016.