- Y Ma and H Kazemian, Public Key Authenticated Encryption with Multiple Keywords Search using Mamdani System, manuscript number EVOS-D-20-00194R2, DOI: 10.1007/s12530-021-09387-0, Evolving Systems Journal, Springer Nature, Accepted for publications on 27 May 21.
- A Nawaz and H Kazemian, A Fuzzy Approach to Identity Resolution, 22nd International Conference on Engineering Applications of Neural Networks (EANN) / 17th International Conference on Artificial Intelligence Applications and Innovations (AIAI), DOI: 10.1007/978-3-030-80568-5_26, pp 307-318, 25 - 27 June 2021.
- N Ruiz, P Shukla, H Kazemian, Cyber Security Index for Undergraduate Computer Science Courses in the UK, Journal of Applied Security Research, Routledge Taylor & Francis Group, DOI: 10.1080/19361610.2020.1798173. VOL. 16, NO. 4, pp 456–469, 2021.
- N Ruiz, R Winter, F de Franco Rosa, P Shukla, Hassan Kazemian, Method and Tool for Generating Table of Relevance in Literature Review, ECKM 2021 : 22nd European Conference on Knowledge Management, DOI: 10.34190/EKM.21.199, Proceedings: pp 648 – 656.
- H Kazemian and CM Grimaldi, Cascading classifier application for topology prediction of transmembrane beta-barrel proteins, Journal of Bioinformatics and Computational Biology, Vol. 18, No. 6 (2020), 2050034–1 to 2050034–15, World Scientific Publishing Europe Ltd. DOI:10.1142/S0219720020500341, December 2020.
- Y Ma and H Kazemian, A Secure and Efficient Public Key Authenticated Encryption with Multi-keywords Search Scheme against Inside Keyword Guessing Attack, International Journal of Cyber-Security and Digital Forensics (IJCSDF), Vol 9, Issue 2, pp 90-101, July 2020.
- N Ruiz, P Shukla, H Kazemian, Cyber Security Index For Undergraduate Computer Science Courses in the UK, Journal of Applied Security Research, Ref.: Ms. No. WASR-2020-0052, 207464368. Research on 01/08/2020, DOI: 10.1080/19361610.2020.1798173. PP 1-14, 18 August 2020.
- I Araujo and H Kazemian, Improving Steganographic Capacity using Distributed Steganography over BMP, An International Journal of Multimedia Tools and Applications, DOI: 10.1007/s11042-020-09298-3, ISSN 1380-7501, vol 79, pp. 26181-26195, published online on 13 July 2020.
- M Amirhosseini and H Kazemian, Machine Learning Approach to Personality Type Prediction Based on the Myers–Briggs Type Indicator, Multimodal Technologies and Interaction journal, 4(1), 9, DOI:10.3390/mti4010009, 14 March 2020.
- I Araujo and H Kazemian, Vulnerability exploitations using steganography in pdf files, International Journal of Computer Networks and Applications (IJCNA), vol 7, issue 1, pp, 10-18, DOI: 10.22247/ijcna/2020/193270, Jan / Feb 2020.
- M Phillips, M Amirhosseini, H Kazemian, A Rule and Graph-Based Approach for Targeted Identity Resolution on Policing Data, IEEE Symposium Series on Computational Intelligence, 1-4 Dec 2020, Canberra, Australia.
- H Kazemian and Y Ma, Fuzzy Logic Application to Searchable Cryptography, 21st International Conference on Engineering Applications of Neural Networks (EANN) / 16 th International Conference on Artificial Intelligence Applications and Innovations (AIAI) 2020, Greece, 5-7 June 2020.
- N Ruiz, P Shukla, H Kazemian, Privacy in The First Line of the First Code, Science: Vol. 317, Issue 5842, pp. 1178-1179, DOI: 10.1126/science.1143464, 17 April 2020.
- I Araujo and H Kazemian (2019), Enhancement of Capacity, Detectability and Distortion of BMP, GIF and JPEG images with Distributed Steganography, I J Computer Network and Information Security, Published online November 2019 in MECS DOI: 10.5815/ijcnis.2019.11.03, 11, 21-27.
- M Amirhosseini and H Kazemian (2019) Automating the process of identifying the preferred representational system in Neuro Linguistic Programming using Natural Language Processing, Cognitive Processing Journal, Vol 20(2), pp. 175-193.
- Y Patel, K Ouazzane, V.Vassilev, J Li (2019) Remote Banking Fraud Detection Framework using Sequence Learners, International journal of Internet Banking and Commerce, April 2019 Vol. 24, no. 1, ISSN: 1204-5357.
- J Turner (2019) Performer/choreographer for Valerie Ross’s new music composition The Cusp of Life at The Centre for Intercultural Musicology at Churchill College’s International Conference on Musical Intersections in Practice (MIP2019), 25-26 October 2019, Cambridge.
- J Turner (2019) Taking Turns with TURNING WORLDS at Ashwell at Home, Baldock Arts Festival and the Posh Clubs in Hastings, Hove, Crawley, May-June 2019.
- H Kazemian and CM Grimaldi (2018) Cascading classifier application for topology prediction of TMB proteins, IEEE SSCI 2018, Symposium Series on Computational Intelligence, Bangalore, India, pp 1049 – 1055, 18-21 November 2018.
- Y Ma and H Kazemian (2018) Trapdoor-indistinguishable Public Key Encryption with Multi-Keywords Search, 11th International Conference on Security of Information and Networks (SIN-2018) in Cardiff UK, 10-12 Sep 2018.
- M Amirhosseini, H Kazemian, K Ouazzane, C Chandler (2018) Natural Language Processing approach to NLP Meta model automation, International Joint Conference on Neural Networks 18, World Congress on Computational Intelligence (WCCI), Rio de Janeiro, BRAZIL, pp.186-193, 8-13 July 2018.
- MM Afzal, K Ouazzane, V Vassilev (2018) K-Nearest Neighbours based classifiers for moving object trajectories reconstructions, Visual 2018, Third International Conference on Applications and Systems of Visual Paradigms, pp 7-12, Venice 2018, ISBN: 978-1-61208-647-7
- J Turner (2018) Dancer with Passage for PAR, a large scale performance for 30 women by choreographer Rosemary Lee for the Groundwork Festival, Cornwall, commissioned by CAST, 2018.
- J Turner (2018) TURNING WORLDS presents The CFC Cabaret at First Manoeuvres, the Junction Arts Centre, Cambridge, 14 March 2018.
- J Turner (2018) Dancer with the Big Sexy Show for over 60s Posh Clubs in Hastings, Hackney, Hove, Elephant & Castle, Crawley. Produced by Duckie, supported by a Celebrating Age grant from Arts Council, 2018.
- S Habte, K Ouazzane, P Patel, S Patel (2017) Generic Data Warehousing for Consumer Electronics Retail Industry, International Journal of Computer, Electrical, Automation, Control and Information Engineering Vol:11, No. 7, pp779-782.
- D Palmer-Brown, FF Cai, P Patel (2017) An Optimised Competency Framework to Prepare Students for Employment, 11th International Technology, Education and Development Conference, Spain. INTED Proceedings, pp.5399-5410. dx.doi.org/10.21125/inted.2017.1260.
- J Turner (2017) Semaphore#Selfies at Conway Hall, 1 March 2017 and Colchester Arts Centre, 8 March 2017 with TURNING WORLDS and Dr Richard Hoadley (Anglia Ruskin University), 2017.
- H Kazemian, SA Yusuf, K White, CM Grimaldi (2016) NN approach and its comparison with NN-SVM to beta-barrel prediction, Expert Systems with Applications, doi:10.1016/j.eswa.2016.05.025, Vol. pp. 203–214, 1 November 2016.
- H Kazemian (2016) Improving transmembrane protein prediction analysis using machine learning techniques, EMN Meeting on Membrane Conference, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 5-8 April 2016.
- I Samizadeh, H Kazemian, K Fisher, K Ouazzane (2016) Performance Optimization in Video Transmission over ZigBee using Particle Swarm Optimization, Int. Conference on Evolutionary Computation Theory and Application, ECTA 2016 #11, 9-11 November 2016.
- HM Elhoseny, OS Faragallah, HEH Ahmed, H Kazemian, HS. El-sayed, FE Abd El-Samie (2016) The Effect of Fractional Fourier Transform Angle in Encryption Quality for Digital Images, Optik - International Journal for Light and Electron Optics, DOI 10.1016/j.ijleo.2015.08.152, 127 (1), 315–319, January 2016.
- MM Afzal, K Ouazzane, V Vassilev (2016) Incremental Reconstruction of Moving Object Trajectory, International Conference on Applications and Systems of Visual Paradigms, pp. 24-29. ISBN: 978-1-61208-520-3.
- D Palmer-Brown, FF Cai, P Patel (2016) Classifying and Evaluating Assessment Feedback Practices, 9th International Conference of Education, Research and Innovation, ICERI Proceedings, pp.6495-6506.
- D Palmer-Brown, FF Cai, P Patel (2016) Competency-based Feedback for the Improvement of Employment Outcomes for Computing Students, International Conference on Computational Science and Computational Intelligence, Las Vegas. IEEE Conference Publication, pp252-257.
- J Turner (2016) Semaphore#Selfies at the New Cut Arts Centre, Suffolk, 7 May 2016 with TURNING WORLDS and Dr Richard Hoadley (Anglia Ruskin University).
- J Turner (2016) Choreograms as the opening performance at the Early Dance Centre Biennial Conference, Terpsichore and her Sisters: the Relationships between Dance and other Arts, 8 April 2016, Anglia Ruskin University, 23 April 2016, Clear Cut, Globe Theatre Cardiff, 6 October 2016 and at the Chelmsford Festival, 12 November 2016 with TURNING WORLDS Dr Richard Hoadley (Anglia Ruskin University).
- J Turner (2016) Choreographer/performer for dancefilm A Rare Glimpse garnering the Pavilion Dance South West’s Joie de Vivre Bronze Award July 2016 presented as part of Art of Age II programme Lillian Baylis Theatre, Sadlers Wells December 2016.