- A left-handed electro-acoustic guitar with a Venetian cut-away, hollow braces and additional side sound-ports. Built from Madagascan Rosewood for the back and sides, Sapele and Walnut neck, Alpine Spruce soundboard, Cocobolo fretboard and Flamed Maple binding. Finished with a black and gold hardware and Nut/Saddle combination, mother of peal inlays and contact pickup.
- Douglas Fir soundboard, Yew back, fingerboard and headstock veneer, Laminated Yew & Walnut ribs. Bone & jasper skull inlay on headstock, painted inside with Skull & Black widow motif.
- Ovangkol back, ribs and headstock veneer, pine soundboard, rosewood fingerboard and bridge, mahogany neck. I designed it with a cutaway and a 14th fret neck join. It has a 27h.m. comp element piezo pickup connecting through the endpin.
- East Indian Rosewood Back & Sides, AAA Grade Sitka Spruce Soundboard, with Macassar Ebony Fingerboard & Abalone Inlay.
- Typical of a Lute by Wendelio Venere, ca. 1590. Seven Course Renaissance Lute in g’
|P.V.||Thursday 13 June 2013, 6-9pm|
|Opening||Fri 14 - Sun 23 June 2013|
|Venue||Unit2 Forum/Gallery, Central House|
|Course||Musical Instruments BSc (Hons)|
Flamenco Guitar - Copy of 1937 Santos Hernandez
Electro-acoustic steel strung guitar
12 String Grand Auditorium Acoustic Guitar
59cm String Length