Roger is a senior lecturer in sports science with the School of Human Sciences.
Roger is a senior lecturer in sports science. He is interested in swimming coaching (Amateur Swimming Association - full coach) and all aspects of physiology related to the sport of swimming.
Research into Learning and Teaching
- Sports Therapy MSc
- Personal Training with Strength and Conditioning (Top-up) BSc (Hons)
- Physical Education and Coaching (Top-up) BSc (Hons)
- Physical Education and Football Coaching with Arsenal in the Community FdSc
- Sport and Exercise Science BSc (Hons)
- Sport Psychology, Coaching and Physical Education BSc (Hons)
- Sports and Dance Therapy BSc (Hons)
- Sports Science Extended Degree BSc (Hons)
- Sports Therapy Extended Degree BSc (Hons)
- Sports Therapy BSc (Hons)
- the use of technology to further the learning of concepts within science and mathematics
- Gossett, R (2003) Using a computer simulation to enhance students' conceptual development: a pilot study. Investigations in University Teaching and Learning, 1 (2), 45-48. ISSN 1740-5106
- Gossett, R and Haynes, R. (2004) An Interactive Computer Simulation for Learning Probability. Learning from One Another. eLearning conference 2004: Greenwich: UK, 16 June.
Telephone: +44 (0)20 7133 4247
Room: T12-04, Tower Building