Dr Jun Li serves as course leader of Digital Forensics and Cyber Security BSc (Hons), and has considerable expertise in data mining, databases, artificial intelligence, statistics and mathematics.
Dr Jun Li
Dr Jun Li's teaching expertise is in data mining, databases, artificial intelligence, statistics and mathematics.
Before he joined London Met, Dr Li taught at the University of Wolverhampton as a senior lecturer, and was a research associate at University of Cambridge and University of Oxford.
Dr Li is the course leader for course leader of Digital Forensics and Cyber Security BSc (Hons), and teaches fundamental computing, digital crime investigation and computer forensics. Dr Li specialises in data analysis and mathematical modelling applied to multi-disciplines. His research interests are in big data, information theory and economic geography.
- Niu F. and Li J. (2018). ‘Visualizing the intercity highway network in Mainland China’, Environment and Planning A: Economy and Space
- Niu F. and Li J. (2018). ‘Visualizing the intercity railway network in Mainland China’, Environment and Planning A: Economy and Space
- Niu F. and Li J. (2017). ‘Modeling the population and industry distribution impacts of urban land use policies in Beijing’, Land Use Policy, Volume 70, January 2018, Pages 347–359
- Niu F. and Li J. (2017). ‘An activity-based integrated land-use transport model for urban spatial distribution simulation’, Environment and Planning B: Urban Analytics and City Science
- Huang YF., Li J. et al (2017). ‘Aid Effectiveness for Environmental Sustainability’, Environmental Science, Springer, ISBN 978-981-10-5379-5
- Li J. and Altimiras M. A. (2015), “Scenario Design for a Global Low-carbon Economy”. In: Barker T. and Crawford-Brown D., Decarbonising the Global Economy: Assessing the Feasibility of Policies to Reduce Greenhouse Gas Emissions, Imperial College Press.
- Li J., Wilson J. and Partridge M. (2014), ‘Texture Analysis Toolbox: a comprehensive analysis of molecular images for cancer research’, Medical Physics and Engineering Conference, Glasgow.
- EJ Hill, M Enescu, N West, JM Franklin, K-Y Chu, J Li, D Whittington, T P MacGregor, S Azraf, C Blesing, S Mukherjee, M Betts, A Slater, EM Anderson, G Brown, JA Schnabel, M Partridge, P Quirke, RA Sharma (2014) ‘Oral nelfinavir before and during radiation therapy for rectal cancer: Changes in tumor perfusion and correlation between tissue and radiological markers of response’, GI ASCO, 2014.
- J. Li, D. Crawford-Brown, M. Syddall, D. Guan (2013), ‘Modeling Imbalanced Economic Recovery following a Natural Disaster using Input-Output Analysis’, Risk Analysis.
- D. Crawford-Brown, M. Syddall, D. Guan, J. Hall, J. Li, K. Jenkins, R. Beaven (2013), ‘Vulnerability of London’s Economy to Climate Change: Sensitivity to Production Loss’, Journal of Environmental Protection.
- K. Ouazzane, M. Aigbodi, D. Mitchell, V. Vassilev, J. Li (2013), ‘An Innovative Custom Cyber Security Solution for Protecting Enterprises and Corporates’ Assets’, International journal of E-Entrepreneurship and Innovation 4(3), 53-64, July-September 2013 53.
- J. Li, K. Ouazzane, S. M. Afzal, H. B. Kazemian (2013), ‘Neural Network Approaches for Noisy Language Modeling’, IEEE Trans on Neural Networks and Learning Systems.
- J. Li (2013) ‘Foreign aid, Urbanization and Green City’, Working Paper, World Institute for Development Economics Research (UNU-WIDER), United Nations, Helsinki, Finland
- EJ Hill, JM Franklin, M Partridge, S Mukherjee, J Li, K Chu, EM Anderson, RA Sharma (2013) ‘Increased blood flow to human rectal cancer induced by nelfinavir and radiotherapy’, NCRI Cancer Conference, 2013.
- J. Li (2011), ‘A Study on Noisy Typing Stream Analysis Using Machine Learning Approach’, Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing, Springer-Verlag
- K. Ouazzane, J. Li, Y. Jing, H. Kazemian, R. Boyd (2011) ‘An Artificial Intelligence-Based Language Modeling Framework’, Expert Systems with Applications.
- J. Li, K. Ouazzane, Y. Jing, H. Kazemian, R. Boyd (2010) ‘A Neural Network Based Solution for Automatic Typing Errors Correction’, Neural Computing and Applications.
- M. Aigbodi, K. Ouazzane, D. Mitchell, V. Vassilev, J. Li (2013), ‘Defence in-depth for Cyber Security with Custom Anti-Virus Signature Definition’. The Third International Conference on Digital Information Processing and Communications (ICDIPC 2013), Dubai, UAE
- K. Ouazzane, M. aigbodi and J. Li (2013) ‘Real Life Pilot Solution with Artificial Intelligence for Disabled Computer Users’. The Third International Conference on Digital Information Processing and Communications (ICDIPC 2013), Dubai, UAE
- J. Li, K. Ouazzane, M. S. Afzal, H. Kazemian (2011) ‘Patterns Identification For Hitting Adjacent Key Errors Correction Using Neural Network Models’, ICEIS - 13th International Conference on Enterprise Information Systems
- K. Ouazzane, J. Li, H. Kazemian (2011) ‘An Intelligent Keyboard Framework for Improving Disabled People Computer Accessibility’, the 12th Engineering Applications of Neural Networks / 7th Artificial Intelligence Applications and Innovations Joint Conferences, Corfu, Greece
- K. Ouazzane, M. S. Afzal, H. Kazemian, J. Li (2011) ‘An Intelligent E-Business Framework Design Using Enhanced Web 2.0 Technology’, ICEIS - 13th International Conference on Enterprise Information Systems
Phone: +44(0)20 7133 2415