If you missed out on beginning your studies in September, don’t worry. We offer a range of courses starting in January for you to choose from.
At London Met we focus on your employability and career. Many of our teaching programmes are designed together with employers and professionals, making the skills you learn the ones they need. So that you get the most out of your degree, we can help with work experience and volunteering opportunities, free careers advice, industry contacts and networking events.
Fast track your studies
Study with us in January and you can complete your three-year undergraduate degree in two-and-a-half years. The first six months includes intensive learning, with seminars and lectures throughout the summer. We offer more support and smaller classes so that you can progress quickly in your studies and gain some great learning skills for the rest of your degree.
Other reasons to start your degree in January
- You don't need to go through UCAS – undergraduate students apply direct to our admissions team online or by phone. Visit your chosen course page, select the relevant January 2018 start point and click on the apply now button. Alternatively give our January hotline a ring on 0800 032 4441.
- Extended degree programme students can complete their foundation year (Year 0) in six months and progress to the first year of a three-year degree in September.
- Many students applying for January 2018 will benefit from one of London Met's bursaries, which include the London Met Bursary and Extended Degree Bursary.
- January students have more contact time with their lecturers. This means greater support to help you succeed.
- Completing your course in a shorter time means you spend less money on accommodation.
Browse our undergraduate courses starting in January now, and then it all starts with a simple step – just call our hotline and speak to a dedicated course adviser.
Hotline opening hours
Our January application hotline is open 10am to 5pm, Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays and periods when the University is closed).
London Metropolitan University's undergraduate international relations and politics courses starting in January
Diplomacy and International Relations - BA (Hons)
Explore contemporary diplomacy against the changing nature of world politics in this highly innovative course. Lecturers with nationally recognised expertise guide you through issues of international terrorism, climate change and violent conflict, and introduce you to the practices of a variety of international actors including Greenpeace, the United Nations, and even celebrities and private individuals.
International Relations - BA (Hons)
This stimulating and rewarding course prepares you for careers in organisations ranging from the diplomatic service, the United Nations and the European Union, to international companies, non-governmental organisations and the media. Taught by expert staff with extensive experience, this popular course regularly attracts a cosmopolitan student body from throughout the world.
International Relations and Politics - BA (Hons)
Meet world challenges head-on with our expert staff, work experience and the option to study abroad for a career within the international community.
International Relations, Peace and Conflict Studies - BA (Hons)
Learn conflict resolution, meet international peace makers, learn another language and study abroad for a career in making the world a better place.