How would you like to pay your fees?

Immigration Information for Tier 4 International Students

Obtaining your CAS: New Students

Find out when and how you can get your CAS

If you are a non EU/EEA national you will need a Confirmation of Acceptance of Studies (CAS) as part of your student Visa application.

Applying for a Student Visa: In your country

(Entry Clearance)

Read this essential information so that you can make a successful application for your Tier 4 student Visa.

Extending your Student Visa: In the UK

Extending your current UK Visa?

Find useful advice about how to apply to extend your student Visa from within the UK.

Short-Term Study Visas and Standard Visitor Visas

Find out about the visa route available for those undertaking short periods of study at London Met