Please note: This information is provided as a guide only. Some courses may have specialised entry requirements that are listed on the relevant course page. Please check for any additional subject/course specific requirements before submitting your application.

Academic entry requirements

Type of course



Diplôme du Baccalauréat with grade 12-13.

Attestation du Baccalauréat with grade 12-13.

Diploma with 2.5/4 or 3.0/5 CGPA (subject to syllabus match).

Four-year degree including a foundation year

Students who fall slightly below the standard requirements for an undergraduate course may be considered for an available or appropriate foundation year degree programme.


Licence/bachelor’s degree with an overall grade of 12 / bien or above.

Maîtrise/master’s with a pass.

Mathematics and English requirements




Nationals who require a student visa must provide a Secure English Language Test (SELT) such as Academic IELTS or Pearson PTE Academic qualification. Please see our English language requirements.

Mathematics (if applicable to your course) Diplôme du Baccalauréat with grade 12-13.

Applying from Morocco

Everything you need to know about applying to study with us from Morocco, including details on how you can meet us in your own country, get in touch with local representatives and hear from our past students from Morocco about their London Met experience.

Find out more

Additional information

‌ENIC and accreditation

UK ENIC offers a variety of services on the comparability of qualifications from overseas. These services have been designed to help migrants coming to the UK to work or study and who are applying through the UK’s points based system for immigration. Take a look at the Statement of Comparability from ENIC. 

Providing your qualifications

Please be sure you're able to provide copies of official certificates of any qualifications you have taken when you make your application (please do not send us your original certificates). If any of your certificates or supporting documents (transcripts) are in a non-English language you will need to provide certified English translations alongside any official copies.