One Day Introduction to Colour Printing (short course)
Why study this course?
This is an intensive practical workshop in colour printing. We will show examples of hand-printed C-types colour prints and use negatives to experiment with the process. We will make at least one print from your negatives for you to take home.
- colour casts
- colour correlations
- how to produce a print
- heath and safety in the darkroom
- an introduction to colour printing
- making contact prints
- understanding your own negatives
- making a print
|Course dates||Autumn dates coming soon!|
|Day and time||Saturday, 2pm to 6pm|
|Maximum class size||12|
A 20% discount is available for:
- those who are registered as unemployed and in receipt of Jobseeker’s Allowance (JSA), Employment and Support Allowance (ESA) or Universal Credit.
- those whose sole or main income is a Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) state retirement pension
- those who are registered as disabled and in receipt of Disability Living Allowance (DLA) or Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
- full-time and part-time UK students on credit-bearing courses
- London Metropolitan University students on year-long day courses
- London Metropolitan University alumni members
- London Metropolitan University staff
If you're eligible for the 20% discount, please contact us before booking.
- your own colour negatives to print from
Please read our terms and conditions before booking.
How to apply
Booking for this course isn't open at this time as the dates of the next intake are not yet confirmed. Please get in touch for further information or register your interest to receive notification as soon as booking opens.
When to apply
Please note, the deadline to book a place on one of our short courses is one week before the start date. If you have missed the deadline, please get in touch and we will do our best to accommodate you.