The Sir John Cass International Scholarship is open for applications to all international offer holders of full-time undergraduate degrees within the Sir John Cass School of Art, Architecture and Design. This scholarship will cover £3,000 of the first year's tuition fees for full-time undergraduate students within the Sir John Cass School of Art, Architecture and Design.
In order to meet the criteria, you must:
- be an international applicant
- have applied for a full-time bachelor's degree at the Sir John Cass School of Art, Architecutre and Design beginning in September 2020
- have accepted a conditional or unconditional offer of admission for the academic year 2020–21
- have IELTS 6.5 (minimum) unless English language exemption applies (as it does for the majority of English-speaking nationals)
- be available to start academic studies at London Metropolitan University by 25 September 2020 – no deferral to a subsequent academic year will be permitted
- be aged 18 or above when you enrol at London Metropolitan University
- be able to satisfy current UK immigration requirements
Restrictions and exemptions
The 2020–21 scholarship is only available for prospective full-time undergraduate international students. This scholarship cannot be combined with any other scholarships.
This scholarship is restricted to applications to courses within the following academic schools:
How to apply
All applicants must complete and submit the application form for consideration by the scholarship panel by 1 May 2020. The University will aim to inform all candidates if their application has been considered successful by 1 June 2020. All unsuccessful candidates will be written to after this date.
To apply for The Sir John Cass International Scholarship, you need to complete the online application form and submit it by 1 May 2020.
The University must support and validate your application for it to be considered by the scholarship panel.
If you have any questions about your eligibility or are having difficulty applying, please contact the University's international team by emailing email@example.com.
Being awarded with a scholarship does not automatically confirm your place to study with us. You will still need to meet all academic and visa compliance conditions for entry.
At a glance
|Open to:||International applicants of the Sir John School of Art, Architecture and Design|
|Studying at level:||Undergraduate degrees (full-time)|
|The information on this page applies to the following academic years (as indicated):||2020–21|