Students who are liable for overseas fees who have graduated with a London Metropolitan University bachelor's degree from the following institutions will receive a £2,500 reduction from the headline fee for all master's degree courses in the School of Computing and Digital Media, the School of Human Sciences and the School of Business and Law.
- School of Accounting and Management, Trinidad and Tobago
- Islington College, Nepal
- Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, China
- ESoft, Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Portobello Institute, Dublin, Ireland
- Itahari International College, Nepal
- Informatics College, Pokhara, Nepal
See above for eligible partnership institutions.
Restrictions and exemptions
It is not possible to qualify for more than one of the following:
- Partnership fee reduction
- Alumni discount
How to apply
Contact the International Office to find out more.
At a glance
|Studying at level:||Postgraduate|
|The information on this page applies to students starting courses in these academic years (as indicated):||