Open to current London Met students, graduates and staff, our refer a friend scheme enables our community to introduce new undergraduate students to the University. So if you fall into one of these categories and have a friend or family member thinking of starting uni, why not recommend London Met? For every person you refer by completing our online form and so long as that person goes on to enrol at the University you – and they – will receive £200 (terms and conditions apply). A verbal referral will not be accepted – you must complete the refer a friend form to be considered.
Make a recommendation and you and your friend could claim £200 each. Make sure you read our terms and conditions, but, essentially:
- Your friend has to be new to London Met and not yet applied – you must complete the refer a friend form before your friend submits an application in order to be eligible.
- The friend has to enrol at the University in September 2019 and stay beyond the first semester.
- We will pay your referred student £200 after semester one as long as all conditions have been met.
- If you have met all of our conditions, we will pay you (as long as you are a student, graduate or staff member) £200 after semester one.
If you've got someone in mind, once you've read and agreed to our terms and conditions, all you need to do is follow these simple steps:
- Complete our very quick referrer application form before your friend applies to London Met.
- You can refer as many friends as you want – there's no limit.
- Help your friend through the enrolment process – remember your friend must stay beyond the first semester in order for either of you to receive payments.
- Start thinking of ways to enjoy your referral payment(s)!