The London Met refer a friend scheme
Open to current London Met students, graduates and staff, our refer a friend scheme enables our community to introduce new undergraduate students to the University. So if you fall into one of these categories and have a friend or family member thinking of starting uni, why not recommend London Met? For every person you refer who goes on to enrol at the University you – and they – will receive £200 (terms and conditions apply).
Make a recommendation and you and your friend could claim £200 each. Make sure you read our terms and conditions, but, essentially:
- Your friend has to be new to London Met and not yet applied.
- The friend has to enrol at the University in September 2018 and stay beyond the first semester.
- We will pay your referred student £200 after semester one.
- We will pay you (as long as you are a student, graduate or staff member) £200 after semester one.
If you've got someone in mind, once you've read and agreed to our terms and conditions, all you need to do is follow these simple steps:
- Complete our very quick referrer application form.
- You can refer as many friends as you want – there's no limit.
- Help your friend through the enrolment process – remember your friend must stay beyond the first semester in order for either of you to receive payments.
- Start thinking of ways to enjoy your referral payment(s)!