Undergraduate portfolio submissions
- UK/EU applicant portfolios to email@example.com
- International applicant (outside the EU) portfolios to firstname.lastname@example.org
As well as the course-specific requirements, please follow these guidelines to ensure your work is considered:
- 20-30 images
- formats accepted: pdf, embedded email link to website or blog or showreel channel (eg on Vimeo or Youtube), Microsoft PowerPoint
- maximum File Size: 5MB
- no loose jpegs or files
- include a menu or contents section for navigation
- include your name and ID number on the file
- include your name, ID number and course on the email subject bar
- acceptable file sharing sites include Dropbox only (attachments or links to embedded work in blogs/websites are preferred)
Facebook is not an acceptable format.
Note: applicants applying for Level 5 and 6 should send their transcripts from previous study along with their portfolio.