Alam Mahbubul – Quality Manager (Curriculum and Standards)
- Management of the University’s relationship with, and use of, external examiners
- Manage central university liaison with Professional, Statutory and Regulatory Bodies (PSRBs) and keep accurate records of PSRBs
- Liaison with external contacts such as external examiners, PSRBs, the Quality Assurance Agency (QAA) and other agencies
- Management of Academic Quality Development (AQD) documents and information and the department's web-presence
- Officer for the University's Academic Portfolio Committee (APC)
- Maintain accurate record of Portfolio Management
- Lead the annual revision of AQD guidance and policies in the Quality Manual that relate to external examining.