Welcome to the Accommodation Bureau: London Metropolitan University’s office of student accommodation and housing services.
Coming to university and living in a major city like London is an exciting prospect. It is vital that you have somewhere safe, affordable and comfortable to live.
The Accommodation Bureau provides information and advice on:
- finding accommodation in external student halls of residence and hostels
- searching for private rented accommodation (flatshares, whole flat and house rentals)
- single semester and short stay accommodation, including homestay and hotels and B&Bs
- living in private rented accommodation: guidance on rental contracts and flat sharing with other students
- advice about summer accommodation
- landlord services: opportunities for landlords and agents to advertise properties to our students
This website provides a comprehensive guide to finding and living in student housing in London. Follow the links above or those on the right to explore the site.
For specific questions, you can contact us.
We have a drop-in advice service in Student Services located on the Mezzanine level of the The Learning Centre (North Campus). Opening hours 1100 - 1300 and 1430 – 1600 Monday to Friday.
We are also open at Calcutta House on Thursdays only during these times.
We also operate a chat surgery via Facebook and Skype.
Please scroll through the sections below by clicking on the navigation bar arrows to the bottom left of the page.
Please be aware that London Metropolitan University does not own or manage any Halls of Residence. All of the Halls featured within this site are privately owned therefore applications must be submitted directly to the hall provider. Details of how to do so appear at the foot of each individual hall page.