Located opposite our Holloway campus, Stapleton House is in an ideal location for students studying at London Met. The property, next to Holloway Road Underground Station, provides quick Tube links to central London and is just a 15-minute journey to the city centre.
Stapleton House is also in the perfect location to make the most of student life in the city, with various shops, restaurants and bars right on your doorstep. The property is home to over 800 friendly and sociable students and Unite Students staff are always on hand to help, so you’ll have no problem settling in at Stapleton House.
Facilities and what’s included
- all bills included: water, heating, electricity, high-speed Wi-Fi and contents insurance
- 24-hour security cameras and secure door entry systems for your reassurance
- on-site customer service and maintenance teams on hand if you need them
- laundry room
- en suite bathrooms
- secure bike storage
- fortnightly cleaning of communal kitchen and living areas
- My Unite App
- common room with free use of pool table
- large courtyard for events and socials
Prices for the 2017/18 academic year
En suite rooms are available from £220 per week.
A refundable deposit of £250 is required to book a room.
How to apply
For additional information and to book a viewing or secure your room, please visit the Unite Students website.