Located opposite our Holloway campus, Stapleton House is in an ideal location for students studying at London Met. The property, next to Holloway Road Underground Station, provides quick Tube links to central London and is just a 15-minute journey to the city centre.
Stapleton House is also in the perfect location to make the most of student life in the city, with various shops, restaurants and bars right on your doorstep. The property is home to over 800 friendly and sociable students and Unite Students staff are always on hand to help, so you’ll have no problem settling in at Stapleton House.
Facilities and what’s included
- all bills included: water, heating, electricity, high-speed Wi-Fi and contents insurance
- 24-hour security cameras and secure door entry systems for your reassurance
- on-site customer service and maintenance teams on hand if you need them
- laundry room
- en suite bathrooms
- secure bike storage
- fortnightly cleaning of communal kitchen and living areas
- My Unite App
- common room with free use of pool table
- large courtyard for events and socials
Prices for the 2018/19 academic year
Please see Unite website for availability and prices.
To secure a room a payment of a set amount (usually £250) towards your first rent instalment is required at the point of booking. Advance rent will be exempt from anyone booking in Scotland, paying in full, rebooking or booking after the due date of the first instalment.
How to apply
For additional information and to book a viewing or secure your room, please visit the Unite Students website.