The Hive provides accommodation for both international and UK students just minutes from Bethnal Green's overground and underground stations. By choosing to live at The Hive, you'll be guaranteeing yourself a safe and secure environment. All studios come fully equipped with a three-quarter-sized bed, TV/remote control, en-suite bathroom, fold-in ironing board, dishwasher, combo micro-oven and fridge freezer. Your accommodation is manned 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and all entry is controlled with secure key fob access, not forgetting the ever-helpful reception staff, who are always happy to lend a helping hand.
- 24 hour on-site security (from 9am to 5pm you have the management and reception team on site manning the building, from 5pm to 7pm the caretaker takes over and after the hours of 7pm you have both student wardens and security patrolling and securing the premises from 7pm to 9am)
- free on-site mega-speed Wi-Fi
- common area fully equipped with Sky TV, pool table, futsal table and a ping pong table
- meeting room/study area
- courtyard located on the first floor
- garden/smoking area on the sixth floor with a view of the City
- bin store
- postal service
- vending area
- 24/7 laundry room
Prices for the 2017/18 academic year
- Classic Studio £285 per week for a 51 week contract
- Classic Studio £290 per week for a 42 week contract
- Studio £285 per week for a 51 week contract
- Studio £290 per week for a 42 week contract
- Premium Studio £299 per week for a 51 week contract
- Premium Studio £305 per week for a 42 week contract
- Deluxe Studio £305 per week for a 51 week contract
- Deluxe Studio £310 per week for a 42 week contract
Located in the heart of the City, The Hive is a three-minute walk from Bethnal Green underground station (Central line), a three minute walk from Bethnal Green overground station and only one stop away from Liverpool Street station.
65 Three Colts Lane
How to apply
The Hive is managed by Host. Rooms can be booked directly through the Host website.