Emily Bowes Court
Emily Bowes Court is just a 10-minute Tube journey from the Holloway campus. Located in Tottenham Hale (on the Victoria Line), Emily Bowes Court offers great value student accommodation that is less than a 15-minute journey from central London.
The building is in a great location to experience the best entertainment and nightlife London has to offer. Supermarkets, restaurants, bars and a gym are all minutes away, plus you have excellent links to Hoxton, Shoreditch, Brick Lane and Spitalfields. You can reach Oxford Circus directly via the Victoria Line in 16 minutes.
Regular events are held for residents including welcome parties, barbecues and charity events, giving you opportunities to meet new people, take part in sporting events and get involved in volunteering in the community.
Facilities and what's included:
- all bills included: water, heating, electricity, high-speed WiFi and contents insurance
- 24-hour security cameras and secure door entry systems for your reassurance
- on-site customer service and maintenance teams on hand if you need them
- laundry room
- en suite bathrooms
- secure bike storage
- fortnightly cleaning of communal kitchen and living areas
- a choice of shared flats and studio apartments
- dedicated quiet study room
- large common room with free pool and ping pong table
- large courtyard for events and socials
Prices for 2017/18 academic year
En suite rooms are available from £197 per week. Various contract lengths available.
A refundable deposit of £250 is required to book a room. Please note, deposits are refundable providing there are no rent arrears or damage to the room.
Emily Bowes Court
Tel: 0800 783 4213 (from UK) / +44 117 302 7399 (from outside UK)
Unite Students website
How to apply
For additional information, to book a viewing or to secure your room, please visit the Unite Students website.