Performance, News, Exhibition, Talk: 09.02.2015 – 13.02.2015
Celebration Week 2015: Tuesday 10 February
Studio 4: Alchemy
- Jay Gort- Gort Scott Architects
- Hana Loftus- HAT projects
- Maria Smith- Studioweave
- Harriet Harriss- Radical Pedagogies, OBU
- Robin Monotti
Critics: 3D (Design and Craft)
- Joan Ferguson- Fashion Critic
- Mark Eley- Eley Kishimoto Fashion Textiles
- Rosy Greenless- Crafts Council
- Harriet Vine- Tatty Devine Jewellery
- David Mills- Goldsmiths Company
Critics: Visual Communication
- Axel Scheffler- Illustrator
- Neil Churcher
- Durrell Bishop- Interaction Designer
- Caroline Roberts- Grafik Magazine
- Sandy Suffield- Wolff Olins
Studios Presenting AM Time
Studio 2: FABRIKA
This studio explores the construction and form of fabric through knit, weave and stitch. The project is a brief from Heals to create an Autumn / Winter collection for soft furnishings.
Studio 1: Editions of You
Our Studio is about expressing yourself through your work. We created mood boards using image, colour and mark making to explore a subject that reflected ourselves and our identity.
introductory level of the BA (Hons) Jewellery and
It provides a firm foundation for further study of the subject area in levels 5 & 6. Each of the three modules are embedded into projects throughout the year.
Studio 1: Loving The Alien
Students will present selected extracts from their short and longer projects – in order to outline the studio’s philosophy of exploring sequential image, text & sound.
Studio 3: Tales of the Uncanny
This studio examines the notion of ‘the uncanny’, the feelings of uncertainty, the strangely questionable and the intellectual hesitancy in the unusual.