Sandra Abegglen is a senior lecturer in Education Studies and the course leader for Education Studies BA (Hons) at London Metropolitan University.
Sandra has published various book chapters and articles on her work, and a full list of her publications is available. Find out more about her mentoring work on her blog.
Sandra is currently teaching on modules looking at culture, curriculum and technics, and works on modules promoting peer-to-peer support and experiential learning. Her research interests are in visual narratives, identity, migration and qualitative research methods.
Modules currently and recently taught include:
- Culture, Curriculum and Technics
- Education and Encounter in the Global City
- Inclusion and Special Educational Needs
- Peer Mentoring in Practice
- Education: Experiential Learning
- BA and MA Final Year Project Supervision