Role (including course specific responsibilities)
- Senior lecturer: Early Years/Primary PGCE
- Responsible for teaching and learning on the Early Years /Primary PGCE course.
- Additional responsibilities for Mathematics and Humanities across the Early Years /Primary phase.
- Further responsibilities include tutoring students and giving supportive guidance in all aspects of school placements as well as academic assignments.
- Further contributions include teaching on the Early Years Teaching course
- BA (Hons) Journalism, University of the Arts
A product of the London Met PGCE programme where Richard was a mature student. In the role of primary school teacher Richard had a comprehensive range of experiences that included responsibilities in the role of co-ordinator for mathematics and religious education, student supervisor, visual communication and deputy head. Richard is a firm believer in the London Met's aims of producing creative, dynamic, critically reflective student teachers that are uniquely prepared to make a positive contribution to the education of children in London schools.
Senior Lecturer in Primary/Early Years PGCE