Raffaella Pontonutti is a Sports Injury and Fitness Clinical Coordinator and lecturer in sports therapy. She holds a BSc (Hons) Sports Therapy; London Metropolitan University and a PGCHE; London Metropolitan University (pending).
Raffaella graduated from London Metropolitan University with a degree in Sports Therapy and initially worked for a private sports injury clinic. Raffaella has since gained extensive experience as a practitioner treating a range of athletes which include a World Champion cage fighter, Cirque du Soleil performer, ultra marathon and barefoot running athletes and an English Premier League Academy player. Raffaella has also provided her services an expert advisor for leading insurers regarding the regarding injuries to top English Premier League and German Bundesliga players including a FIFA World Cup winner. Raffaella began lecturing at London Metropolitan University in 2013 and in 2015 took on the role of Sports Injury and Fitness Clinical coordinator.
Raffaella has been a runner since an early age and enjoys progressive plyometric training.
- Sports Therapy MSc
- Personal Training with Strength and Conditioning (Top-up) BSc (Hons)
- Physical Education and Coaching (Top-up) BSc (Hons)
- Physical Education and Football Coaching with Arsenal in the Community FdSc
- Sport and Exercise Science BSc (Hons)
- Sport Psychology, Coaching and Physical Education BSc (Hons)
- Sports and Dance Therapy BSc (Hons)
- Sports Science Extended Degree BSc (Hons)
- Sports Therapy Extended Degree BSc (Hons)
- Sports Therapy BSc (Hons)
- Business Development
- Sports Rehabilitation
- Clinical Placement
- Manual Therapy
- Special Conditions and Populations
Telephone: +44 (0)20 7133 3614
Room: T12-04, Tower Building