Senior Lecturer in Early Childhood Studies based within the School of Social Professions.
Pansy has over 30 years experiencing working within the early years field. These include working in a nursery class, family centre, social services day nurseries, a Sure Start local programme, developing, leading and managing children’s centres, supporting and developing childminders through the management of childminding development officers. 21 years have included management and strategic leadership positions within the private sector, local authorities, education and the NHS.
- MA Education
- PGCE in Teaching and Learning (HE)
- Certificate in Education (FE)
- Diploma in Management Studies (DMS)
- National Professional Qualification
- Education in Integrated Centre Leadership (NPQICL)
She teaches across a range of modules including:
- Reflective Leadership in a Multi-professional Context
- Safeguarding Children’s Health and Well-being
- Professional Practice Studies.
Senior Lecturer in Early Childhood Studies