Edwin Mujih obtained his first degree in English law from the University of Yaounde, Cameroon in 1993. In 1995, he completed his LLM in European and international Trade Law at the University of Leicester. In 1999, he was awarded an MPhil in Banking Law at the University of Liverpool and in 2004, he was awarded a doctorate degree at the University of Westminster, London. In addition to these, he has other law qualifications and a Postgraduate Certificate in Teaching and Learning from London Metropolitan University. Prior to joining London Met in 2002, he taught law on a part-time basis at the University of Liverpool and University of Westminster.
Edwin has a keen research interest in business law-related subjects and has published numerous articles in refereed academic journals since 1997.
- Regulating Multinationals in Developing Countries: A Conceptual and Legal Framework for Corporate Social Responsibility, (2012), Gower Publishing Ltd London, (approximately 300 pages), ISBN Hard copy 978-1-409 4463-3, ISBN E-book 978-1-4094-4464-0.
- “Piercing the Corporate Veil: Where is the Reverse Gear?” forthcoming in Law Quarterly Review
- “Piercing the Corporate Veil as a Remedy of Last Resort after Prest v Petrodel Resources Ltd: Inching Towards Abolition?”  37 Company Lawyer 2, 39-50.
- “Over Ten Years after Royal Bank of Scotland plc v Etridge (No 2): Is the Law on Undue Influence in Guarantee Cases any Clearer?” International Company and Comparative Law Review  I.C.C.L.R. 2, 57 – 67.
- “The Role of the Solicitor in Guarantee Cases Ten Years after Royal Bank of Scotland plc v Etridge No. 2” Journal of International Banking Law and Regulation (J.I.B.L.R.) 27  12, 520-528.
- “Undue Influence in Gift Cases Ten Years after Royal Bank of Scotland v Etridge plc (No. 2): A Distinction between Inter Vivos Gifts and Contract”  27 J.I.B.L.R. 9, 325 – 335.
- “From Manifest Disadvantage to Transactions that Call for Explanation: Have the Difficulties been Eliminated Ten Years after Royal Bank of Scotland plc v Etridge (No. 2)?”  27 J.I.B.L.R. 10, 395 – 405.
- “The Convergence and Divergence of Undue Influence and Misrepresentation as Grounds for Setting aside a Guarantee: An Uncertain Future for Misrepresentation in Guarantee Cases?”  27 J.I.B.L.R. 6, 239-249.
- “The New Statutory Derivative Claim: A Delicate Balancing Act – Part 1” (2012) 33(3) Company Lawyer, 76-82.
- “The New Statutory Derivative Claim: A Paradox of Minority Shareholder Protection - Part 2” (2012) 33(4) Company Lawyer. 99-107
- “Reform of the Law on Corporate Killing: A Toughening or Softening of the Law?” (2008) 29 Company Lawyer 3, 76-83.
- “Sentencing for Health and Safety Offences: Is the Court of Appeal Going Soft?” (2008) 72 Journal of Criminal Law. 5, 370–386.
- “The Regulation of Multinational Companies Operating in Developing Countries: A Case study of the Chad Cameroon Pipeline Project”  16 African Journal of International and Comparative Law 1, 83-99
- “Co-deregulation of Multinational Companies Operating in Developing Countries: Partnering against Corporate Social Responsibility”  16 African Journal of International and Comparative Law 2. 249-261
- “Implementing Corporate Social Responsibility: Punishment or Compliance”  3 Social Responsibility Journal 3, 79-85, ISSN 1747-1117.
- "The Emergence of New Players in the Regulations of Multinational Corporations: A Case Study" Social Responsibility: An International Journal, vol. 1 no. 1 2004, 200-212.
- "Legitimising Charge-Backs"  Insolvency Lawyer Issue 1, 3-16.
- "Could Tai Hing Have Been Decided Differently?" 2 Trading Law and Trading Law Reports , 129-141.
- "The Banking Law Implications of the Henderson Principle: The Question of Concurrent Liability" 3 Trading Law and Trading Law Reports , 211-224.
Senior Lecturer in Business Law