Spring Photography Short Courses
Here at The Cass we run a wide range of Photography short courses for those who want to expand their photography skills and those who want to gain new ones.
The Photography courses running this Spring are:
- Introduction to Black and White Photography
- Specialist Black and White Darkroom Processes
- Introduction to Digital Photography
- Alternative Photographic Printmaking
- Create your own Photo Book
- Cameraless Photography
- Documentary/Street Photography - The City and The East End
- Studio Lighting
- Introduction to Colour Printing from Film
We offer a 20% concessionary discount for:
- Those who are registered as unemployed and in receipt of Jobseeker’s Allowance or ESA
- Those whose sole or main income is a DSS state retirement pension
- Those who are registered as disabled and in receipt of DLA or PIP
- Currently enrolled full-time and part-time UK students on credit bearing courses, Cass students on year-long day courses or London Met alumni members
- London Metrolpolitan University staff
Contact us for more details including how to book a discounted place.
The Cass Short Courses Team
0207 320 1842
Recent news from The Cass
London Met PhD student founds charity, providing bespoke music instruments and workshops where disabled people make a new kind of community music.
Furniture and Product Design graduate, Mandie Beuzeval, has had a great success at the 2017 London Design Festival with her 'Great Dryer'.
A Cass Fine Art alumnus presents a solo exhibition, called Real Reality, at Beers London.
Jewellery Design graduate wins a prestigious award at the Goldsmiths’ Fair 2017.
An architect who lectures at London Met’s Art, Architecture and Design school, The Cass, appeared on Grand Designs earlier this month.
Senior lecturer, Dr Jacek Ludwig Scarso, exhibited Precarious Balance / Equilibrio Precario at ArteSpazioTempo in Venice.
School celebrates it's coming together with series of exhibition and events attended by hundreds.
New solo exhibition of night photography by The Cass alumnus David George.
The Cass hosts an immersive exhibition exploring the diversity of Belgian architecture.
A group of graduates from The Cass, who took part in the successful Cass Starters project, will be exhibiting with SCP as part of the London Design Festival.
Artist Jaykoe , an alumnus of MA Fine Art at The Cass has two imminent exhibitions
13 September – 16 December 2017
The Cass alumna takes part in new exhibition exploring the relationship between humans and machines.
We take a look at the new facilities opening to students at The Cass as the School completes its move to Calcutta House.
Graphic design studio, Regular Practice, will be collaborating with Cass Visual Communications as research partners.
Cass alumna's start up promises entertainment and stress relief - through wanton destruction