The TRIBAL TALK
Flashmob Catwalk Show was a brilliant spectacle and certainly got the streets of Aldgate Buzzing with curiosity.
The Jewellery worn by models and students brought to life, from the fine subtlety of Becky Quirks Dew-like neckpiece and Jess Noble's Sculpted body forms to Almudena's wild and dramatic expressions of movement and light.
The Catwalk strutted its stuff through Spitalfields and Brick Lane with the sound of drums and the beat of the traffic. The backdrop of Brick Lanes Graffitti riven walls served as a foil for the intensity of the jewels worn by all.
- Sculptured Wire and textile Headpiece. Preanka Patel
- Neckpiece in Cube dotted wire. Aniela Dublaszeska
- Rainbow Neckpiece in Acrylic. Andrea Scibisz
- Gems in Concrete. Maddie Gingell
- Body forms in Crushed precious stone and brass. Jess Noble
- Neckpiece in tangled resin and rubber. Maarit Liukonnen
- Pendant in dark patinated Brass. Min Kim
- Kinetic Rings and Ear piece. Jekaterina Atarinova
- Destruction Bangles in Brass and Oasis. Wilian Gali
- Natural Tree forms in Ceramic and String. Amelie Spitz
- Recycled Sari Neckpieces. Frances Frew
- Wild Rubber Boa. Clare Hannigan
- Dew Neckpiece. Becky Quirk
- Movement and light Neckpiece in Resin wire and textile. Almudena Munoz Romero
Recent news from The Cass
Furniture and Product Design graduate, Mandie Beuzeval, has had a great success at the 2017 London Design Festival with her 'Great Dryer'.
A Cass Fine Art alumnus presents a solo exhibition, called Real Reality, at Beers London.
Jewellery Design graduate wins a prestigious award at the Goldsmiths’ Fair 2017.
Senior lecturer, Dr Jacek Ludwig Scarso, exhibited Precarious Balance / Equilibrio Precario at ArteSpazioTempo in Venice.
School celebrates it's coming together with series of exhibition and events attended by hundreds.
New solo exhibition of night photography by The Cass alumnus David George.
The Cass hosts an immersive exhibition exploring the diversity of Belgian architecture.
A group of graduates from The Cass, who took part in the successful Cass Starters project, will be exhibiting with SCP as part of the London Design Festival.
Artist Jaykoe , an alumnus of MA Fine Art at The Cass has two imminent exhibitions
13 September – 16 December 2017
The Cass alumna takes part in new exhibition exploring the relationship between humans and machines.
We take a look at the new facilities opening to students at The Cass as the School completes its move to Calcutta House.
Graphic design studio, Regular Practice, will be collaborating with Cass Visual Communications as research partners.
Cass alumna's start up promises entertainment and stress relief - through wanton destruction
Cass MA by Project student exhibits at international exhibition of ethical metalworkers
Vicky Cowin wins Elle Decoration British Design Award for her exquisite woven wall hangings.