Are you a helping hand?
The Cass is launching The Cass Award for Student Activities (CASA) to reward students who take part in extra-curricular activities that benefit The Cass community.
So if you are involved in any of the activities listed below, please contact Cecile at email@example.com to find out if you are eligible or to discover more about The CASA award.
- A Student Representative (Star) for a studio/course and attend course committee meetings
- Volunteering to take part in organising a school event
- Attending career development events organised by the school/university
- Helping to organise/lead a course event
- A peer mentor
- Willing to take part in other Cass activities
You can also contact Cecile if you are interested in taking part in these types of extra-curricular activities but are not sure where to start