How to apply/entry criteria
Applying for a London Met international scholarship
To apply for one of our international scholarships, please fill in and submit:
- The online scholarship e-application form
The deadline to submit a scholarship application form is 30 April 2015 for the September 2015 intake.
To be eligible to apply for one of our international scholarships you must:
- hold an unconditional offer to study on one of our Master's courses
- be an international student (domiciled in a non-EU country)
- have an overall IELTS score of 7.0 with a minimum of 6.5 in each component (some Masters courses may require a higher IELTS score. You must check the English language requirements)
- be a national of one of the countries listed as eligible for the scholarships
Please read the individual scholarship programme details carefully to ensure you meet any extra eligibility criteria applicable to certain scholarships.
We do not award scholarships to students who have an offer from or wish to apply to another university.