Commission will be paid on 30 November in each Academic Year or within 45 days of receipt of the tuition fees (whichever is the later). Commission for students recruited with a Semester B start will usually be paid by 31 March or within 45 days of receipt of tuition fees (whichever is the later).
Commission will only be paid if the student is fully enrolled and 50% of their fees has been received by the University. Payment of commission will be made after the agent has issued the University with an invoice.
Invoices issued must include:
- An invoice date
- An invoice number
- The recruited student(s) name and London Met ID number
- The student's course title
- The commission per student and total invoice amount
- Bank name and full address
- Name of account holder *
- Bank account number
- Bank SWIFT code
* Please note that London Metropolitan University does not make payments to personal bank accounts. The final beneficiary account must be in the name of the invoicing company.
The invoice can be sent by e-mail or by post to:
London Metropolitan University
166-220 Holloway Road
London N7 8DB
In the event of a student leaving prematurely and being eligible for a refund of the whole or part of the tuition fees, the University reserves the right to reduce the commission payable pro rata.
Please note that the University shall not pay commission for courses that are validated by the University but not taught at the University by University staff (courses franchised to other institutions).