Please note: This information is provided as a guide only. Some courses may have specialised entry requirements that are listed on the course page, please check for any additional subject/course specific requirements before submitting your application.

Academic entry requirements

Entry to:



International Foundation Programme

Complete and pass High School Certificate (HSC) Classes X and XII

50% or above, in both years


Complete and pass High School Certificate (HSC) Classes X and XII

60% or above, in both years

Extended Degree (4 years)

Students who fall slightly below the standard requirements listed for Undergraduate entry may be considered for an available or appropriate Extended Degree Programme


Bachelor's degree (completed over 3 years or longer) from a recognised Indian institution

First Divison (60%)

Pre-Master's (1 semester Graduate Certificate)

Students who possess qualifications that are not directly related to their Master's course of choice may be considered for an available or appropriate Pre-Master's course (1 semester conversion course)

English and mathematics requirements


(If applicable to course) 

Pass High School Certificate (HSC) Mathematics in Class X

 70% or above


NON-EEA nationals (requiring a Tier 4 student Visa) must provide a Secured English Language Test (SELT) qualification to qualifiy for entry, such as Academic IELTS / Pearson PTE Academic

See HERE to find the English language requirements for all courses


NARIC and accreditation

UK NARIC offers a variety of services on the comparability of qualifications from overseas. These services have been designed to help migrants coming to the UK to work or study, and who are applying through the UK’s points based system for immigration. Please see this link for Statements of Comparability from NARIC. 



Providing your qualifications

Please be sure you are able to provide copies of official certificates of any qualifications you have taken when you make your application (please do not send us your original certificates)If any of your certificates or supporting documents (transcripts) are in a non-English language you will need to provide certified English translations alongside any official copies.



Application links and aids

Find out more about London Met and our students

Meet us in your country

Find out if we will be visiting a city near you to speak to one of our advisors about your study options.

Register your interest

Complete our online enquiry form to receive news and information straight to your email.

Contact us for more information

Any questions? Contact us to find out further information.


Find out about any relevant funding that you may be entitled to.

Meet our students

Meet our students from around the world.