Upholstery Skills One Day Workshop - Drop-In Seat (short course)
Why study this course?
This one-day course will give you the opportunity to learn basic traditional upholstery techniques while working on a drop-in seat cushion to rejuvenate an old chair or create a soft pad for a new chair. The course is also a good follow up to the Intermediate Furniture Making short course at The Cass.
"Useful skills and techniques covered and presented in a clear and confident manner."
|Course dates||27 July 2018|
|Day and time||Friday, 11am to 7pm|
|Maximum class size||14|
A 20% discount is available for:
- those who are registered as unemployed and in receipt of Jobseeker’s Allowance (JSA), Employment and Support Allowance (ESA) or Universal Credit.
- those whose sole or main income is a Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) state retirement pension
- those who are registered as disabled and in receipt of Disability Living Allowance (DLA) or Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
- full-time and part-time UK students on credit-bearing courses
- London Metropolitan University students on year-long day courses
- London Metropolitan University alumni members
- London Metropolitan University staff
If you're eligible for the 20% discount, please contact us before booking.
Please read our terms and conditions before booking.
How to apply
To book on to one of our short courses, click the apply button to visit our eShop.
When to apply
Please note, the deadline to book a place on one of our short courses is one week before the start date. If you have missed the deadline, please get in touch and we will do our best to accommodate you.