Presentation Skills (short course)
Why study this course?
This course enables you to develop and practise presentation skills in a variety of contexts, including the workplace. It also provides you with appropriate competencies to enable you to speak in public with confidence.
This course aims to provide you with an enhanced ability to use the specific communication skills necessary to give effective presentations in a wide range of contexts including the workplace.
This course is ideally suited to individuals who already work in a human resources (HR) role or those who wish to specialise in the field of engagement.
- demonstrate awareness of the key skills and competencies of effective presentations
- recognise the importance of effective presentations in a variety of workplace and other contexts
- design and deliver a presentation in a given context, including the workplace
- practise public speaking to develop confident delivery
- understand the significance of and practise giving constructive feedback
- review and evaluate your own performance and that of others and identify areas for further development
How to apply
To apply for this course, download and complete our Short Course Application Form and send the completed form to Angele Cauthery at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once your application has been processed and you've been accepted, you'll receive an email with further instructions and information, including payment options.
When to apply
We are now accepting applications for 2017.
We reserve the right to cancel the course at any time prior to its start date for any reason. If a course should not run, paid fees will of course be reimbursed in full.