Whether you're looking to change career direction, improve your job prospects or simply pursue a passion, London Met is an excellent choice for postgraduate study.
We support you from the moment you enquire to the moment you get your first job or your promotion. Many courses give you professional accreditation as well as academic qualifications.
We offer a wide range of master's programmes (MA, MSc, MPhil), or you can undertake postgraduate research and complete a PhD.
Postgraduate degrees are for students who have already completed an undergraduate degree to a good standard or have enough experience in the relevant field. A master's is usually taught like an undergraduate degree and takes one or two years. It is more challenging than a bachelor's and demands considerable independent thought from students.
A doctorate (PhD) is the most demanding academic qualification and usually involves creating a book-length, publishable piece of original research. For information about research degrees please contact the Research Office.
How to create your personalised prospectus
Creating your own personalised prospectus is easy. Just follow these simple steps and you'll instantly be able to download a PDF file of our prospectus containing your chosen courses.
- Use the course finder or browse our courses.
- Click "Add to my prospectus" whilst on a course page or from a course listing. Add as many courses as you like.
- When you have chosen all your courses click on the "My Prospectus" button at the top of any page on our website.
- You'll see a list of your selected courses, you can refine this and then hit the "Get my prospectus" button.
- Fill in your details and a PDF will be available for you to download immediately and sent to you automatically by email.