I have not yet applied to any university in 2017 (through UCAS or directly)
If you're a UK/EU national it's not too late to apply to university to start a full-time undergraduate course starting in September 2017. Whether you're a mature student or you have recently completed your education at school or college, we have limited places available on a wide range of degree courses. Our admissions team is here to support you through your application to London Metropolitan University.
Here's a step by step guide:
1. Before calling us on 0800 032 4441 you will need to browse the courses we have available by using the Clearing course finder below.
2. Call our admissions hotline on 0800 032 4441 (international applicants from outside the EU or EEA should follow this link for more information). Before you call, make sure you have the following information to hand:
- your details (qualifications held, telephone number, email address and date of birth)
- the name of the London Metropolitan University course you wish to study or the field of study you are interested in
Our helpful advisers will talk you through your application.
3. If we make you an offer over the phone you will receive confirmation by email. This email will include a link to an online form you must complete within 24 hours so that we can register you with UCAS. Please note, this is the process for individuals who have not already applied to university this year. If you have already made an application via UCAS, the procedure is slightly different. Our advisers will give you guidance.
4. Once we have registered your details with UCAS we will confirm your offer and you will be sent joining instructions by email.
5. Follow any instructions our advisers have given you and relax. Once we've confirmed your place you can begin to look forward to enjoying university life in London.
Benn on applying to university for the first time during Clearing
Benn had been working in the service industry for three years before he made the decision to go to university. He found a course at London Met and applied to us through Clearing.