Apprenticeships at London Met
London Met offers high-quality apprenticeships, which are carefully designed to meet the needs of your business or organisation. Our team of expert advisers can visit you to discuss your apprenticeship requirements and explain how you can support your new and current workforce with your Apprenticeship Levy.
We have strong, continuing relationships with a wide range of professional bodies.
We can offer you:
- flexible provision tailored to your organisation's requirements
- individual learning plans, covering standard competencies, knowledge and behaviours
- face-to-face workshops either on-site or at our study centre
- teaching by our professional trainers
- training for workplace mentors
- regular progress reviews (with employer, mentor, assessor and apprentice)
Our apprenticeship portfolio includes:
Guildhall School of Business and Law
- Team Leader/Supervisor (Level 3)
- Operations/Departmental Manager (Level 5)
- Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship (Level 6)
- Senior Leader Master's Apprenticeships Degree (Level 7)
- Commercial Procurement & Supply (Level 4)
- Solicitor (Level 7)
- Professional Accounting Taxation Technician (Level 4)
- Accountancy/Taxation Professional (Level 7)
- HR Consultant/Partner (Level 5)
- Digital Marketer (Level 3)
School of Social Professions / School of Social Sciences
- Teacher (Level 6)
- Police Constable Degree Apprenticeship (Level 6)
- Social Worker Degree (Level 6)
School of Computing and Digital Media
- Network Engineer (Level 4)
- Cyber Security (Level 4)
School of Human Sciences
- Laboratory Technician (Level 3)
- Laboratory Scientist (Level 5)
We are also open to discussing new apprenticeship standards as they become available.
Do not hesitate to contact us to discuss our apprenticeship programmes and see how we can help you make full use of your Apprenticeship Levy and training requirements.
For general information about London Met’s apprenticeships, please email us at email@example.com
For the latest updates about procurement and supply apprenticeships, or to help develop new procurement standards, please contact Angele Cauthery: firstname.lastname@example.org
For the latest updates about leadership and management, finance, Human Resources (HR) and law apprenticeships, please contact Vanessa Airth: email@example.com
For enquiries concerning community and voluntary sector, teaching, social work and policing apprenticeships, please contact Chris Lane: firstname.lastname@example.org
News stories about apprenticeships
Students, employers, staff and alumni gathered in the Graduate Centre on London Met’s Holloway campus last week to celebrate some of the success stories from our apprentices.
London Met is part of a consortium of universities that will offer new policing apprenticeships as part of national scheme.
The apprentices work for a wide range of employers across London and are gaining on-the-job experience.
Apprenticeships in Procurement